International Energy Cooperation ProgramCopyright: © E.ON ERC
Those who want to experience their studies from a different perspective, those who are interested in foreign cultures and languages and those who are interested in international contacts, are in good hands at IECP and its partner universities.
In addition to interdisciplinary research, the E.ON Energy Research Center (E.ON ERC) is distinguished by its strong national and international links with other universities, research centers or similar scientific institutions. With its branch office in Aachen, the ERC represents a central position in the center of Europe.
The International Energy Cooperation Program (IECP) offers students, scientists and researchers the opportunity to participate in research projects, exchange ideas and learn from the experiences of the partners. The closed collaborations between the E.ON Energy Research Center of RWTH Aachen University and foreign universities or institutions are spread all over the world. In terms of content, the research focus is on a different field of energy with each closed collaboration.
Research project stays and internships can be carried out as part of the IECP. The processing of Bachelor's, Master's, PhD's is only possible in exceptional cases, since the exchange is planned for the duration of a project.
Information about the application for semesters abroad within the RWTHweltweit program.
Our requirements for an application:
- The applicant must be enrolled at RWTH and be at least in the third university semester at the time of application.
- The applicant must have achieved an average of 50% of the achievable CP (semesters on leave/"Corona" semesters are not counted here), this usually means 15 CP/semester.-
- A language level of at least B1, which can be proven with the high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- In principle, we do not require a minimum average, but some partner universities have individual requirements, e.g. that only students with a grade of 2.0 or better are admitted.
The application documents that should be sent along:
- Current grade transcript from RWTHonline (for Master's students also the Bachelor's transcript).
- Tabular curriculum vitae in English
- Language certificate
- Voluntary certificates or awards, if applicable
- Letter of motivation in English
All details can be found here .