During your studies


Questions & answers

Where do I find the job offers?

The job offers of the institutes are displayed on their websites. Please send your application directly to the institutes: ACS, EBC, FCN or PGS.

Furthermore, E.ON ERC offers apprenticeships as electronics technician for devices & systems, industrial mechanic or office management assistant.

If you cannot find a suitable job offer at the moment, you are also welcome to send us a speculative application. Please contact the respective institutes and indicate the area in which you are interested.

If you are interested in the area of the central service departments or have general questions, please contact .


May I complete an internship at the E.ON ERC and who may I contact?

Yes, you may complete an intership at E.ON ERC. Please contact the institutes ACS, EBC, FCN or PGS.

If you are interested in an internship in the Central Services Team in the field of office management, computer sciences, electronic or industrial mechanic, please contact the specific departments. A list of all contact persons can be found here.

Where do I find potential subjects for my bachelors/ masters/doctorate thesis?

To whom do I address my unsolicited application?

On our contact page you can find a list of all persons you may contact for information or send an unsolicited application to.

Please address applications for the institutes of E.ON ERC directly to the person in charge.