Electronics Technician for devices and systems, information and communication technical devices
Since 2011, it is possible to complete a 3.5-year apprenticeship at E.ON ERC in order to become an electronics technician for devices and systems. Due to many years of work experience, the apprentices will be professionally supported and encouraged. Every year, E.ON ERC is looking for a new apprentice for the central service areas. In addition to the electronics technician apprenticeship, we offer student as well as acknowledgement internships.
Focus of the Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing and maintenance of electronic components and devices
- Creation of wiring diagrams, printed circuit boards and system wirings
- The flyer/poster (see below) will acquaint you with further details
- Secondary School-Leaving Certificate (Fachoberschulreife) or a successful completion of Junior High School (Hauptschulabschluss)
- Interest in electronics assembly
- Abstract and logical ability to think
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at E.ON ERC, please use the application portal of the RWTH Aachen.